Tuesday, March 19, 2013

54/365: Huisache bud

I'm skipping an installment for the time being because I haven't had a chance to properly process it because of my busy schedule. Instead, I'm sharing another macro shot as I continue my never-ending efforts to catch up and become current with my 365 project. It's springtime here in south-central Texas, and that means the local huisache are in bloom. Here's a flower bud from the shrubby, thorn-encrusted trees. I'm not very happy with my processing job here--the background is too blue, for starters--but sometimes time constraints don't allow for the pursuit of perfection. I might revisit this one in the future, but it won't likely be any time soon.

huisache flower bud macro, 365 photo project, Lisa On Location photography, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Austin, San Marcos

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF 100mm 2.8 macro

Now Playing: The Kinks Kriminally Rare
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment