Monday, February 20, 2006

Hurry up and wait

No baby yet, for those of you keeping score at home. Lisa's ob/gyn says it could come any time within the next week, which is pretty much what we've figured out on our own. Lisa's none too comfortable, I can assure you.

In happier news, I just got in my copy of Brutarian no. 46, which contains my interview with author Jacqueline Carey:



As you can tell from the cover art, it's also got a big feature on Elvira this issue as well. I once tried to bring in Elvira as a guest when I was running Aggiecon, a mistake I shall never make again. To say her agent was "agressive" is an understatement akin to opining that the south pole has "a little ice." Fortunately, no agents appear anywhere in this issue.

Now Playing: Talking Heads Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment