Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Writin' & stuff

Transcribed more of the Peter Beagle interview last night. Slow going, yes, but it'll be worth it in the end. But I'm not about to jump right back into doing these things willy-nilly. I might break down and do a couple at World Fantasy, but that'll be it. I can quit any time I want to. Honestly.

In other news, Lisa's got a La Leche League conference in Corpus Christi this weekend, so tomorrow we'll be packing up and departing for the sunny Texas coast. I won't be blogging, or writing, but I've printed out the entirety of Wetsilver written thus far--along with the short piece I'm rewriting for Helix--and plan to go over all those written words extensively with my editor's pen and notebook, making copious notes and edits. Ideally, this will map out all the trouble spots with both pieces and next week I'll be in a position where I can get back in the game with them. Ideally.

Or I may just chase sand crabs with the girls all weekend in the surf. It's a toss-up, really.

Now Playing: Traveling Wilburys Vol. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment