Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Apollocon

Got my preliminary schedule for Apollocon this weekend. Because of other conflicts, I'm only going to be attending Friday and Saturday this year. And the schedule worked out so that I'm only on panels that Saturday. Which is fine, but it'll be hectic there for a bit. Drop in and say hi if you get a chance.
Sat 2:00PM - 3:00PM
The Edge of Forever, Seattle II
Lee Thomas, Nancy Jane Moore, Bradley Denton, Jayme Lynn Blaschke

Sat 3:00PM - 4:00PM
It Wasn't Always a Cliché, Seattle II
Kathy Thornton, Rhonda Eudaly, Erika Frensley, Martha Wells, Jayme Lynn Blaschke

Sat 4:00PM - 5:00PM
Beg, Borrow, or Steal: Precious Commodities in the Space Colony, Seattle I
Stina Leicht, Jayme Lynn Blaschke, Derly N. Ramirez II, Tim Frayser, Larry Friesen

That's a fun lineup of folks I'm paired with. I expect to see some wacky shenanigans on those panels. YessireeBob!

Now Playing: Billy Joel A Matter of Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment