Friday, June 24, 2011

Off to Apollocon!

I'm packed up, and in a few minutes will be heading out on the three-hour drive to Houston for Apollocon. It's a measure of my dedication to this convention that I will be making the journey sans air conditioning in my vehicle. In an exercise of bad timing, that gets fixed next month. But in the "be thankful for small favors" category, my windows--which had also stopped working--are now fixed. Rest assured, I plan on showering before hitting the con.

For those of you heading to the con and interested in catching me at one of my scheduled panels, here's my schedule:

  • Friday
    • 9 p.m. Cthulhu 101: Miskatonic University - Linda Donahue, Lawrence Person, Jennifer Ramon, A. Lee Martinez (M), Jayme Blaschke
  • Saturday
    • 10 a.m. Reboot, Reuse, Recycle: Derly Ramirez, Gabrielle Faust, A. Lee Martinez (M), Jayme Blaschke
    • 1 p.m. Writing is a Muscle--It Needs Exercise Too: Linda Donahue, Michael Bracken, Rhonda Eudaly, Jayme Blaschke
    • 3 p.m. Reading to Do List: Kathy Thornton (M), Larry Friesen, Marianne Dyson, Cathey Osborne, Jayme Blaschke
  • Sunday
    • 11 a.m. A Room of One's Own: Michael Bracken (M), CJ Mills, Rhonda Eudaly, Jayme Blaschke
    • 1 p.m. Fire off! The Science Fiction/Fantasy Canon: Alexis Glynn Latner, Bill Crider (M), Larry Friesen, Lawrence Person, Jayme Blaschke
A full schedule and panel descriptions may be found at the Apollocon website. See you there!

Now Playing: The Dave Brubeck Quartet Take Five
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment