Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday Night Videos

By the time you see this, I'll be well on my way to La Grange, where I'm meeting with a TV crew to do a bit of a documentary on the Chicken Ranch. It not a huge production, so don't get all worked up about it. I'll provide more details in the next day or so.

But, that brings us to today's installment of Friday Night Videos. Up until a short while ago, I'd completely forgotten LaTour's song, "People Are Still Having Sex" ever existed. And I surely never knew it actually had a video. This was one of those techno dance things I only ever heard in clubs during my misspent college years. Not really my choice for aural entertainment, but when I came across it, many memories were jogged of hours spent in the smoky Sundance club of the College Station Hilton. It made me laugh. So I'm sharing the memory with you, as the subject matter is apropos for a day spent at the world's most infamous brothel, no?

Previously on Friday Night Videos... The Andrews Sisters.

Now Playing: Original Broadway Cast The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment