Friday, April 12, 2013

80/365: Gecko

They don't get any fresher than this! Despite my declaration a while back that I wasn't going to bother trying to keep the order of my picture-of-the-day/365 photo project consistent with the day it was taken (mainly because I'd fallen so far behind on posting I'd lost track of which image went with which day) sometimes providence takes a hand. To wit: About half an hour ago I found this little Mediterranean in our back yard. Barely an inch and a half long, it was much smaller (and younger) than most of those we see around the house. So I took the opportunity to get a few photos, and this one turned out quite nicely, despite the fact the little guy wasn't entirely cooperative.

And, oh yeah. I got my 7D back. Yay!

365 photo project, Mediterranean gecko macro, Lisa on Location photography, Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos, New Braunfels

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon 100mm 2.8 macro with Vivitar 2x teleconverter
Lisa On Location Photography

Now Playing: Johnny Cash American IV: The Man Comes Around
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment