Thursday, March 02, 2017

On the Town with the Chicken Ranch

I've been doing a considerable amount of publicity for Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch since July of last year (and really, I've been building awareness since 2009, but I didn't have an actual book at the time) so it's not surprising that I've lost track of all the interviews I've conducted. Which is a roundabout way of saying I completely missed on that came out a month or so back. Oops.

On the Town is an online magazine published out of San Antonio that featured me in their January/February issue's "Book Talk" feature. And it's a nice interview by Jasmina Wellinghoff, if I do say so myself. My interview starts on page 84.

Also, I've got a few more book signings scheduled for the coming months. I don't expect to have any more formal signings for Inside the Chicken Ranch after this, although I'm still happy to speak for book groups, civic organizations, classes and the like. But this marks the end of my bookstore push. It's time for me to move on to new writing projects:

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse is now available from both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com. It's also available as an ebook in the following formats: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

Now Playing: Smithfield Fair Highland Call (Remastered)
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment