Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

Meat Loaf has died at the age of 74. Was there ever a more unlikely rock star than he? I was never a big fan overall, but I liked individual songs of his. He was certainly the master of over-the-top theatricality in his music. Instead of sharing "Paradise By the Dashboard Light" or "Hot Patootie" from Rocky Horror, I've decided to go with "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad," an oft-overlooked gem that is equal parts sad, cynical and honest, which is a trick not often successfully executed.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... The Romantics.

Now Playing: Willie Nelson One Hell of a Ride
Chicken Ranch Central

1 comment:

  1. Not seeing him in concert will probably be one of my greatest regrets.

    I found the video for Rock and Roll Dreams come through with Angelina Jolie (or a look-a-like).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Iay1J87x4

    ReplyDelete