Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch makes the San Antonio Express-News

Screenshot of San Antonio Express-News feature story on the Chicken Ranch brothel
My 50th anniversary edition of Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse made it into the pages of the San Antonio Express-News courtesy of Deborah Martin's feature article, "The Chicken Ranch has been closed for 50 years, but La Grange brothel's story still has some juice." The timing is perfect, as I have a book signing upcoming at The Twig at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, June 30 in San Antonio. The Twig is located in the old Pearl Brewery complex, and I had a great time there back in 2016 signing copies when the first edition of this book first came out.

I hope to see you there! If you happen to be in the area--or even if you're not planning to be in the area but decide to head on over anyway--please be sure to stop in and say "H!" I'll be holding forth on all things Chicken Ranch and always look forward to the Q&A sessions!

Now Playing: Ernie Menehune My Way
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment