Friday, August 04, 2023

Armadillocon weekend

Armadillocon 2023 guest of honor lineup

Starting this evening I'll be attending Armadillocon in Austin. This is my favorite science fiction/fantasy convention to attend every year and they've got a great guest lineup this year. If you're in the area and this piques your interest, drop in to say hi and meet an incredible group of talented authors and artists. My weekend schedule is below. And yes, I'll have copies of the the 50th anniversary edition of Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch with me:

Friday
4 p.m. Welcome to ArmadilloCon 2023! (Ballroom D)
10 p.m. Monster Mash-Up (Conference Center)

Saturday
2 p.m. Reading (Conference Center)
5 p.m. Fannish Feud (Ballroom D)

Sunday
11 a.m. Autographing (Dealers Room)
Now Playing: Julie London Five Classic Albums
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment