Friday, March 19, 2004

Aye-Yai-Yai Robot!

There's a big-budget Hollywood blockbuster coming out on July 2 called I, Robot. Many of you will remember a book by that name, written by an obscure niche writer by the name of Isaac Asimov. This movie isn't an adaptation of that book. Sure, the filmmakers own the rights to Asimov's book and are calling the film an adaptation, but it isn't. Really. Confused? Read my article Aye-Yai-Yai Robot! now up over at RevolutionSF and all will be revealed.

And, seeing as how I'm fiction editor over at that same cyberzine, I would be remiss were I to not mention that new fiction is up as well. As the Wolf Turns is a fluffy, quirky sendup of werewolves and romance by Katherine Sanger. There are also new installments up in the serializations of The Transformation of Lawrence Croft by Mark Finn and Uncle Ovid's Exercise Book: Metamorphosis. I hope you'll enjoy them all.

Now Playing: Celtic Moods

No comments:

Post a Comment