Tuesday, June 13, 2006

W.5K

Produced 500 words last night. Discovered, somewhat to my surprise, that this particular chapter was a short one as opposed to an exceptionally long one, and the events I had planned for the latter pages instead want their own chapter. I was also startled to see Jachym stand up to Gauthier in wholly unexpected fashion. That certainly wasn't in my mental outline! I think something changed in Jachym at the end of the previous chapter--he may be burdened by guilt and consumed with anger, but he's no longer the passive victim he'd been before--which I'd thought he'd continue to be for quite a ways longer. Fascinating.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
19,000 / 90,000
(21.1%)

Now Playing: Ry Cooder & Ali Farka Toure Talking Timbuktu

No comments:

Post a Comment