Thursday, February 28, 2008

LOCUS poll

It's been pointed out to me that my story, "The Final Voyage of La Riaza," is nominated in the current Locus poll under the "Best Novelette" category. I do believe that this is the first time anything I've written has been nominated for any of these beauty pageant things. Since the story was originally published in Interzone, it strikes me that most SF fans Stateside won't have encountered it, so anyone interested in giving it a look-see can just email me (if they're so inclined) and I'll send them out an RTF file of the story.

And just to cover all the bases, the Locus poll URL is below. You don't gotta be a current subscriber to vote.

https://secure.locusmag.com/2008/2008PollAndSurvey.html

Now Playing: Dr. Demento Show Sept. 20-21, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment