Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another crazy questionnaire!

Got this from my boss' wife via Facebook, so I can ignore it only at my peril. And I'm not willing to risk it.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
My index finger.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Our kitchen.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Ha ha ha!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Today hasn't been one for laughing. Potential crisis seems to have been averted, though, so I'm sure the Bug will give me some giggles this evening.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Stayed up 'til midnight or thereabouts, writing of course.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Australia's always had a certain appeal, and I've gotten along with all the Australian authors I've met. Plus, Flight of the Conchords with their "Crikey!" and "Billabong!" humor really appeals to me.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not that I can recall. Now, I can vouch for kisses that have caused fireworks!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on FaceBook?
I live with The Wife and Monkey Girl, so they count, right? Aya and Chris, our next-door neighbors, would be next in line.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Depends on how ex they are. Also, psychosis plays a big role.

10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
I feel it should be spelled properly, sans period.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Probably when I learned Freebirds was canceling their secret shopper program and I wouldn't be getting five free Monster burritos every month anymore.

12. Who took your profile picture?
The Wife. She's crazy talented that way.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The Wife. We had a fun photo session a few nights ago.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Yes. Today was nerve-wracking. Tomorrow is looking up, though.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Can and do.

16. Are you upset about anything?
Not at the moment. "Relief" is the operative word.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
What an asinine question. There are some that most definitely aren't, but relationships in general aren't just worth it, they're indispensable.

18. Are you a bad influence?
I try to be.

19. Night out or night in?
Looking forward to more nights out as the kids get older. Right now, they're all in.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Computer. Doesn't even need the internet. I suppose an actual typewriter could do in a pinch.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My mom.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I don't get text messages. I delete them unread. I am such a Luddite.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Whoo. Roller coaster of late, but the potential of a good, clear path forward seems realistic.

24. Do you hate anyone?
Hate is such a strong word. There are quite a few people who repulse me, however.

25. If we were to look in your FaceBook inbox, what would we find?
Lots of old, undeleted messages. I never clean that stuff out.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Sure.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
If they did, I'd refer them to question 26.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
Nothing stuck in my head, but I'm listening to Jimmy Buffett sing "Pencil Thin Mustache."

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
The Texas Lottery Commission with a check for $20 million.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Hell, I don't want grandkids before I'm 60!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Hopefully, buy a new shirt.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much. I'm the king of over-analysis

33. Do you smile a lot?
When the occasion warrants.

_______
Ok - if you have time - copy this - delete my answers and add yours. Tag me in your note so I can see what you said!

Now Playing: Jimmy Buffett Boats, Beaches, Bars & Ballads

No comments:

Post a Comment