Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Night Videos

In my younger days, when cable was a big deal, we had Showtime in our house (whereas all the cool kids had HBO). I remember when the movie "Eddie and the Cruisers" came out, because Showtime played it incessantly. I never actually watched it, though. The same can't be said of the Springsteen-esque John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band and their big hit from the movie, On the Dark Side. It's pretty catchy and I like the piano there. The band had a few more hits, but never quite equaled the success they found with "Eddie" despite contributing to the soundtrack of the sequel (which I've not seen either).



Previously on Friday Night Videos... Charles de Lint.

Now Playing: Aerosmith Greatest Hits
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment