Thursday, September 08, 2016

Reddit vs. the Chicken Ranch

Well, now. This should prove to be interesting. I have been approved for a Reddit Ask Me Anything with--what else?--the Chicken Ranch as the primary topic! Can you tell I'm excited? Nervous? All of the above?

My AMA will be 9 p.m. EST (that's 8 p.m. for us normal, Central Time folks) on September 22, a date which just coincidentally happens to coincide with Fayette County Sheriff J.T. "Big Jim" Flournoy's 114th birthday. See what I did there? The Reddit AMA will happen at this link and it should appear on the sidebar calendar before long. My username is "JaymeBlaschke."

I suspect most Reddit users will be more familiar with The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas than they are with the historical Chicken Ranch itself. I wonder how many people are going to ask if the madam really looked like Dolly Parton? See you there!

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse is now available from both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com. It's also available as an ebook in the following formats: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment