Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Moment of Tiki: Episodes 3 & 4

Hey folks, I'm back with two more episodes of "A Moment of Tiki" for your viewing pleasure. First up is episode 3, in which I review Smuggler's Cove by Martin and Rebecca Cate. It's an excellent introduction to the ins and outs of tiki culture, rum and cocktails without ever becoming too nerdy or overwhelming. Plus, it's got some excellent cocktail recipes within its pages as well. In episode 4 I shift gears a little bit and actually build something (making a video how-to-build a home tiki bar series was my original concept, but my projects aren't linear and take longer to complete than ideal for ongoing installments). In this case, I replace a shabby, makeshift window cat door with one that's more aesthetically integrated into my home tiki bar as a whole.

Remember, you can view all of my videos online at YouTube. If you enjoy, don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment! I'll be mighty grateful!

Episode 3: Smuggler's Cove

Episode 4: Cat Door

Now Playing: Jimmy Buffett Feeding Frenzy
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment