Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

It's weird, but lately songs that I haven't heard for 30 years or more have been spontaneously popping into my head. The latest case in point: Toto's "Stranger In Town." The chorus started repeating itself in my mind, and I remembered so little about the song I had to look up who the artist was. Imagine my surprise at discovering it was Toto! I only have one of their albums, Past to Present 1977–1990, a greatest hits compilation that doesn't include this song, despite it charting in the mid-80s. Go figure. The video was also new to me as well. It features Brad Dourif, of all people! Wow. Some things you learn way after the fact.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... Willie Nelson.

Now Playing: Theivery Corporation Saudade
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment