Monday, April 03, 2023

A Moment of Tiki episode 53: Music for a Dark Tiki Bar

From almost the very first episode of A Moment of Tiki, which premiered three years ago, folks have asked me to do an episode on music. I put it off, not because I didn't have opinions (Oh boy! Do I have opinions!) but because I knew how much work it would be. Well, in episode 53 I finally tackle that beast and hold forth on what I think constitutes good "Music for a Dark Tiki Bar."

Yeah, I do hold forth a bit. You may watch the video via the embed below or follow this link.

I also need to catch up on a few episodes I haven't shared here yet (yeah, my bad). In reverse numerical order, here is episode 52: La-La-Lauhala:

Here is episode 51: Krypton Bar Rescue:

And finally, episode 50: How to Build a Home Tiki Bar:

Now Playing: Various artists Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters Collection, vol. 2
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment