Monday, April 17, 2023

A Moment of Tiki episode 54: Music for a Dark Tiki Bar part 2

Ready for a new episode of A Moment of Tiki? Episode 54 brings you part 2 of "Music for a Dark Tiki Bar" with contemporary Pacifika, surf rock and Latin big band. There's plenty here to dispel the myth that a good tiki bar playlist is limited to Martin Denny on repeat!

I do continue to hold forth a bit and share some of my philosophy on selecting genres to listen to but I'm not quite as insufferable this time around. You may watch the video via the embed below or https://youtu.be/xEhRPNh-jNU.

I also need to catch up on a few more episodes I haven't shared here yet. In reverse numerical order, here is episode 49: Vanuatu Slit Drum Ornament:

And episode 48: How to Build a Glass Float Light:

Now Playing: Various artists Music for Moai II: Music to Shake Cocktails To
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment