Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Nothing to see here...

Excruciatingly tedious on the writing front. Proofing of Voices of Vision continues, albeit at a snail's pace. The final revisions to the proof pages are due one week from today, so I'm certain this task will consume more and more of my waking hours until I reach the point of saying, "To hell with it. It's fine as it is." Which probably wouldn't be such a bad thing, as there aren't all that many errors in it to be corrected.

I also finally decided to get off my duff and catch up on all the reviews I've been putting off for The Unofficial Green Arrow Fansite. Unfortunately, I quickly learned that three issues cannot be found. I don't know where the heck they might be. My last update was back in the fall, right around the time we moved. I've got all the issues prior to that time, and everything since, but I have no idea where those three may have gone. I'll probably go ahead and review what I have available, but geeze Louise, it's embarassing. And this has happened once before: I wanted to review Green Lantern no. 47--the one right before Emerald Twilight, but my copy had vanished, and I had to buy a new one. What's more unfortunate is that during one of the site's server migrations (possibly even back when my Green Arrow Shrine merged with Scott McCullar's Green Arrow Compendium) that review of issue 47 got deleted. Poof. Gone. Someday I'll have to rewrite it. But not today.

Now Playing: Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment