Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NASFiC

I'll be attending Archon 31 in St. Louis Aug. 2-5. It'll be my first NASFiC, and my first Worldcon-level event since Lone Star Con 2 back in '97. That's like 10 years. Wow.

Anyway, the Archon folks have released the preliminary schedule of events, which has me participating in the following discuss-o-ramas:
  • Thu, 3 p.m. - Ballroom C3 Smoke & Mirrors
  • Fri, 11 p.m. - Ballroom D5 I'm Just Here for the Beer!
  • Fri, 1 p.m. - Ballroom A SFWA: What is it? What is it for?
  • Sun, Noon - Ballroom C3 Creating Convincing Characters Workshop
  • Sun, 3 p.m. - Ballroom D5 The SF Films and TV of Kurt Russell

It's a long way back to Texas, so my participation in that last Sunday panel is pretty iffy at this point. Especially since I have Armadillocon 29 coming up the following weekend, with the big writers workshop and all. But if any of you are going to be at the St. Louis con, stop by and say hello.

Now Playing: Don Henley The End of the Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment