Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Memory

Hey kids! I've got a new installment of my epic online serial, Memory, up and live over at No Fear of the Future. Up until now, mind you, we've seen Flavius MacDuff and Parric operating, plot-wise at any rate, independently of each other. That's all about to change. Of course, Interesting Things happen first:
"Aye, that's it, beastie!" he bellowed. "Face me like a man, and I'll beat ya to death with my bare fists! I'll knot yer coils and fight ya to Hell and back. Cumberland'll ken then what it means to rile a highlander whose heart beats with the blood of Clan MacDuff!"

The raindrops surrounding him, Flavius suddenly noticed, seemed to hover motionless in relation to him. It was an odd thing to note, he thought, particularly with the muddy field seconds away from hitting him very, very hard.

"Och," he muttered. "This gonna sting a mite."

Check out the rest at No Fear of the Future!

Now Playing: Dr. Love & the Erogenous Zones Dr. Love & the Erogenous Zones

No comments:

Post a Comment