Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Smiley song

Okay, Deanna Hoak started something with this whacked-out idea of posting a song that makes one smile every time one hears it. Quick as you can say Snidely Whiplash, Chris Roberson, Mary Robinette Kowal and Sean P. Fodera have posted silly videos of silly songs. So who am I to buck the trend?



Sadly, the video and music therein is of higher quality and boasts a better plot than the abysmal movie version of Josie & the Pussycats that came out a few years later. Go figure.

As a special bonus treat, I'm also offering up the video for "Code Monkey" as performed by aleprechaun. The song is okay by me, but its the video in particular that I find endlessly amusing. I suspect you'll agree.



Now Playing:

2 comments:

  1. Heh. Those are cute. The Code Monkey Dance is one of my favorites, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally forgotten Josie and the Pussycats! Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete