Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Battle of the Paddle

Ever since the great flood of 1998 which canceled the football game between Texas State and Nicholls State, the meeting between the two schools has been known as the "Battle of the Paddle." The paddle, of course, being a canoe paddle, symbolizing the high water, etc. The Bobcats and Colonels met again Saturday, and the Bobcats really came out firing on all cylinders, thumping the Colonels 34-10. Once again I was on the sidelines, shooting away. Here are some of the less awful images I came away with.

BOBCATS_Nicholls_001

BOBCATS_Nicholls_002

BOBCATS_Nicholls_003

BOBCATS_Nicholls_004

BOBCATS_Nicholls_005

BOBCATS_Nicholls_006

BOBCATS_Nicholls_007

BOBCATS_Nicholls_008

BOBCATS_Nicholls_009

BOBCATS_Nicholls_010


I'm starting to think I could totally do this whole sports photography thing. Not well, mind you. But with the volume of shots I take, the law of averages works in my favor...

Now Playing: Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment