Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Videos

I like R.E.M. Don't necessarily love the group, but their music formed a large chunk of the soundtrack of my high school and college years. Over the years they've drifted away from the infectious, guitar-driven alt rock that made them so popular with albums like Document and earlier, but occasionally a hint of that older R.E.M. Slips through. "The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite" is one of those songs. Enjoy.



Previously on Friday Night Videos... Robert Plant.

Now Playing: Pink Floyd Animals
Chicken Ranch Central

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Unfortunately, that video can't, apparently, be viewed in the U.S. At least youtube's telling me I can't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that sucks. It was working fine earlier. now I can't see it either. :-(

    ReplyDelete