Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chicken Ranch report no. 42: Tonight! Tonight! Tonight!

Okay, gang, in case you didn't catch the word the first couple times around, here it is again: I'm speaking at the Nesbitt Memorial Library in Columbus tonight! I'll be speaking from 7 p.m. until 8:30 or so. I've got a cool slide show ready to share, complete with some rare photos that have never been seen in public. Plus, I've got a nifty video as well. A true multimedia spectacular! Books will be available for purchase, but the presentation, discussion, Q&A is all free. So you folks from Columbus, La Grange, Weimar, Schulenburg, Sealy and Eagle Lake who've been sending me questions about the Chicken Ranch for the past few years, here's your chance to learn a lot of cool history. I'll see you there!

Jayme Blaschke to give a presentation of the Chicken Ranch brothel of La Grange Texas at the Nesbitt Memorial Library in Columbus

Now Playing: Various artists From Byzantium to Andalusia: Medieval Music and Poetry
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment