Friday, November 11, 2016

New Braunfels author fair

Don't look now, but I've got another event on the horizon. Tomorrow (which would be Saturday, November 12) I'll be at the New Braunfels Public Library from 1-4 p.m. for the Local Author Fair. I'll be there signing copies of my book, Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse--perhaps you've heard me mention it? Each participating author will give a brief talk, which I'll devote to a Q&A on the subject of my book, which never fails to generate a good number of questions.

And, hey, even if you're Chicken Ranched-out, there are a number of other interesting authors that'll be there as well:

  • Ron Clark, The Prophet’s Secret
  • Ron Coley, The Fountains of Saint Mark: The Amazing San Marcos Springs
  • I.B. Hunger, The Healing Fountain and Searching the Ruins
  • Rosemarie Leissner Gregory & Arlene Krueger Seales, New Braunfels’ Historic Landa Park: Its Springs and Its People
  • L.M. Nelson, Scrubs and Sand & Sutures
  • Barbara O’Connor, Goodbye, Paris Nash and Enlightening Elizabeth Moss
  • Naomi Patterson, Death by Catgut and Penumbra Secrets

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse is now available from both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com. It's also available as an ebook in the following formats: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

Now Playing: The Kinks Midlife Krisis
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment