Friday, April 07, 2017

Chicken Ranch does College Station!

Hey, College Station! I haven't had a public signing in the B/CS area since the A&M-Tennessee football game last fall, and I know some folks have asked when I'm heading back down that way. Well, tomorrow's your lucky day! I'll be signing copies of Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch at Barnes & Noble College Station 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 8. As far as I know, this is the last remaining non-used bookstore in town that's not on the Texas A&M campus.

I've done two signings at the MSC Bookstore on campus and another couple at the Theatre Center in Bryan back when they were staging The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I also did a radio interview with Chip Howard back in December. There's a significant interest in the Chicken Ranch's history in B/CS, and I'm looking forward to having a bunch of interesting conversations tomorrow. If you're in the neighborhood please stop in and chat for a while. I always love to share Chicken Ranch stories!

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse is now available from both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com. It's also available as an ebook in the following formats: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

Now Playing: Jimmy Buffett Before the Beach
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment