Thursday, June 01, 2017

The last Chicken Ranch book signing

This is it, Austin! The final, last, ultimate stop on my Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch signing tour. Hard to believe I've been doing this for almost an entire year now. So, if you've been on the fence about getting a signed copy, this is your last chance to catch me in the wild, so to speak.

I will be signing at Barnes & Noble Sunset Valley 1-3 p.m. Saturday, June 3. That's the Brodie Lane location, on the south side of Austin. Interestingly enough, this is the same location where I interviewed author Terry Brooks more than 15 years ago. Time flies, as they say.

While I will still do speaking engagements for the Chicken Ranch book, and hold out hope for Rob Ashford and Kristin Chenoweth to get their version of The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas produced on Broadway, this marks the last official publicity effort on my part for this book. It's been a wild ride and a learning experience for me. There are things I'd do differently, but overall I have to say that I've been greeted with great enthusiasm (almost) every place I've visited. There are still a few people here and there that think the Chicken Ranch's history isn't worth telling, but I generally ignore them. If you're in the neighborhood Saturday, come on out and keep me company!

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse is now available from both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com. It's also available as an ebook in the following formats: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

Now Playing: Lisa Ono Bossa Hula Nova
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment