Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

Now, in the "Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while" category, we have Cinderella's "Shelter Me." I was never a fan of Cinderella back when the group was popular, and they've since become something of a punchline for 80s hair bands. But damn if this song didn't just grab me the first time I heard it and it's not let go since. Maybe it's the por man's Guns & Roses thing they've got going, I dunno. But I think it's a hoot they have Little Richard in their video.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... Eurythmics.

Now Playing: Ensemble Oni Wytars From Byzantium to Andalusia: Medieval Music and Poetry
Chicken Ranch Central

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you as far as Cinderella, and this song, goes. And this song, imho, completely justifies their existence.

    ReplyDelete