Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

So we've got a massive Arctic front barreling down on Texas expected to push temperatures down into the teens by Sunday, so I'll be spending this evening and Saturday covering banana and citrus plants and hauling other frost-sensitive tropicals into the garage and other places of warmth so they're not killed by the unnatural cold. Needless to say, I'm not terribly thrilled by all this because I intensely dislike the cold. So this week's installment of Friday Night Videos has me dreaming of warmer climes and sunny weather with Sugar Land's "All I Want To Do." Man, summer cannot get here fast enough!

Previously on Friday Night Videos... Styx.

Now Playing: Lalo Schifrin Music from Mission: Impossible
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment