Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

Sixpence None The Richer's not a band I keep up with much. Sure, I recognize their biggest songs but they've never intrigued me enough to dive deeper into their catalog. So why am I featuring them on Friday Night Videos? Because their new single, "Rosemary Hill," has an accompanying video that was filmed in and around New Braunfels. Seriously, the whole thing. I recognize every intersection, every hill, every Gruene Hall... well, that last one's a given, as there's only one Gruene Hall and it's five minutes from my house. So if you'd like a glimpse of where I live (generally speaking) this video will scratch that itch.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... Sergio Mendes.

Now Playing: The Who Thirty Years of Maximum R&B
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment