Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Bujold interview is finished

Well, I finally got the Lois McMaster Bujold interview completed last night and sent it off to Lois for her review. She writes back to say she's happy with it overall, but that yes, there are some trouble spots she agrees need a bit of touching up. Which she'll be glad to do, but not for a week or two.

Bujold fans, take heart, as this is good news: The reason for the delay is that she's in the middle of page proofs for The Hallowed Hunt. The big delay is over, and the third volume in the Chalion series will likely be on the shelves inside of six months.

Now, the only interview I have remaining on my plate is the Jacqueline Carey one I did back during Aggiecon. If I can get that one out of the way before Armadillocon next month, I think I'll be in good shape as long as I remember to avoid doing any more interviews.

Now Playing: Fleetwood Mac Tango in the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment