Wednesday, May 29, 2013

123/365: Gull

So, just as I was nearly caught up on my backlog of 365 project images, my computer goes all wonky. Repeated crashes, wild instability. I had to eventually re-install Windows 7 twice to get the problem under control, and even now my PC isn't quite the beacon of dependability. And for all those out there who're smugly saying, "Ha! He should have a Mac..." Been there, crashed that. Mac problems are distinctly different from those of PCs, no less maddening.

So,here's a seagull from the beach trip the other week. Offshore storms had churned up a lot of Sargassum weed, and the gulls were actually hunting for food as opposed to hanging out around tourists looking for dropped french fries. Wonders never cease.

Port Aransas seagull. 365 photo project, Lisa On Location Photography

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon FD 500mm f/8 reflex
Lisa On Location

Now Playing: Eric Clapton Unplugged
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment