Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Fort Monmouth calling

Interesting stat of the day from my traffic tracker. Someone on post (I'm assuming) at Fort Monmouth, New Jersey, Googled me and visited my site just after 8 a.m. this morning. "Jayme Blaschke" isn't a name someone's simply going to search for at random, so I figure it's got to be someone who knows me, or at least knows of me. But the only person in New Jersey I can even remotely claim to know is film director Kevin Smith. Somehow, I doubt the man behind Jay & Silent Bob is going to be Googling me from an army base.

Someone from Austria dropped by as well, but as there are a bunch (relatively speaking) of Blaschkes in the land of the Hapsburgs, I don't find this nearly as odd as the New Jersey thing. Am I weird, or what?

Now Playing: The Kinks Schoolboys In Disgrace

No comments:

Post a Comment