Saturday, June 14, 2008

Page 123, Fifth Sentence

I've been tagged for a meme by John at SF Signal. As far as memes go, this one's pretty off the wall. Neat, but off the wall.

INSTRUCTIONS:
"To participate, you grab any book, go to page 123, find the fifth sentence, and blog it. Then tag five people."

The following is the 5th complete sentence from Howard Waldrop's Howard Who (1st Ed.):

I fought my way through the worst traffic jam in the city's history, got to the hotel (without a room) at 5 p.m.


Which brings up a bit of information I don't believe has been widely disseminated: Howard's in the hospital. From what I understand, sometime last week he came down with some discomfort and was admitted to Seton in Austin for tests. At which point they scheduled him to undergo angioplasty. The prognosis is good, but I haven't heard yet how Howard's doing at this point...

Oh, and I tag Bill Crider, Jaquandor, Mary Robinette Kowal, Chris Roberson and Russell Davis. Poo-ya!

I tag:Now Playing: Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto Getz/Gilberto

No comments:

Post a Comment