Friday, June 12, 2009

Burgled

Woke up this morning to find the neighborhood abuzz. Seems that sometime last night, unsavory elements broke into practically every vehicle on our block. A firefighter several doors down had a handgun and a GPS stolen. A woman across the street lost a bunch of CDs. From the consternation, it sounded like quite a few people lost valuables. They got into my PT Cruiser as well, but only rifled through the glove compartment before moving on. They didn't touch the minivan. The police were dusting for prints on those vehicles that had been stolen from. They said if I discovered anything missing, to give them a call and they'd add us to the report.

I'm just glad I hadn't left my camera in there as I sometimes do. Scary.

Now Playing: Silly Wizard The Best of Silly Wizard

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they didn't take anything. It's bad enough they broke into your vehicle.

    I picked up a copy of "Live Wizardry" the other day. I've been looking for a copy ever since a song from it was played on "Thistle & Shamrock" a couple of years ago. Good music.

    ReplyDelete