Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Night Videos

C+C Music Factory was quite popular early in my college years. Their music was so energetic and infectious that they got nearly constant airplay, that is, until they vanished completely as bands are wont to do. "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" is the big hit everyone remembers, but the single of theirs I liked the most was "Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...." It's catchy and clever and never fails to make me smile. The video itself is quite stylish. What's not to like?



Previously on Friday Night Videos... Falco.

Now Playing: Ray Davies Working Man's Cafe

2 comments:

  1. Loved both of those songs when I was of the age to go out to party at 10:30pm rather than come home from a party at 10:30pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I know EXACTLY what you mean. And I think "Hmmmm..." sounds very, very much like Young MC's body of work (admittedly thin it may be).

    ReplyDelete