Friday, October 07, 2016

Chicken Ranch: The week ahead

I might as well put Willie Nelson on repeat in my car, since I'm "On the Road Again" this coming week. If you want to catch my dancing monkey show, you've got three more opportunities coming up shortly. Tomorrow, otherwise known as Saturday, October 8, I'll have a signing noon-2:30 p.m. at the MSC Bookstore on the Texas A&M University campus in College Station, prior to the Tennessee football game. Parking and traffic are a bit insane, but if you're already going to the game, drop by and say "Howdy!"

The next day, Sunday, October 9, I'll be at the La Grange public library 2-4 p.m. for a meeting of the 2nd Sunday Gang book club. Book club discussions are always a lot of fun, and this one's open to the public, so anyone who wants to drop by is welcome. I think this is my fifth visit to La Grange since August, but it's the last one I have on my calendar at the moment.

Finally, skipping ahead to next Saturday, October 15, I'll be back in Houston--my fourth trip since August--for a 3-5 p.m. signing and discussion at River Oaks Bookstore. The event's open to anyone and, again, this is the last visit to Houston I have on the calendar for the foreseeable future. So if you want to hear me hold forth on all things Chicken Ranch, here's your chance!

Inside the Texas Chicken Ranch: The Definitive Account of the Best Little Whorehouse is now available from both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com. It's also available as an ebook in the following formats: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

Now Playing: Le Trio Joubran AsFâr
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment