Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

Okay, I can't say as I've ever featured a Beatles video here. Nothing against the Fab Four--I know I've done McCarthy and Harrison videos on occasion. When it comes to the British Invasion, anyone who knows me knows I prefer the Kinks. Regardless, the Beatles were pretty good in their own right. I just came across this video for "Hello Goodbye" and had to share. Even if this isn't among their best songs, the video quality is pretty amazing for something this old--I suspect it wasn't copied over from someone's old Betamax tape in the basement. I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, and the go-go dancers dressed as hula girls are downright bizarre, but hey, it was the 60s. They could get away with stuff like that.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... Midnight Oil

Now Playing: Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos Chant
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment