Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday Night Videos

Friday Night Videos

I've seen complaints that modern music is too vulgar, that it's offensive and too many artists confuse crudeness for creativity. Shamefacedly, I realize I've contributed to the problem plenty of times in the past with my Friday Night Videos feature. I am sorry. So very, deeply sorry for any offense I may have caused. To make it up to everyone, today I'm sharing the sophisticated classical musical stylings of perhaps the greatest composer ever to live, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Here is his heartfelt vocal composition, "Leck mir den Arsch," as performed by the amazingly talented Johanna von der Deken, Yu Horiuchi and Hyung-ki Joo.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... R.E.M..

Now Playing: Arthur Lyman Leis of Jazz
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment