Tuesday, May 25, 2004

You just might want to re-think that policy, friend...

New fiction is up at RevSF, and I'm quite pleased with it. Not that I'm not usually pleased with our fiction, but this week I have an original selection of short fiction from the talented K.D. Wentworth that just knocked my socks off the first time I saw it. The story's called Blessed Assurance. It's a darkly humorous take on the secret society we all know is operating out there--but are just too afraid to admit it. I definitely want it to get the attention it deserves.

Plus, Robert Mansperger whipped up a downright killer illustration to set the perfect tone for the piece:



Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out there's a hilarious new chapter of The Transformation of Lawrence Croft, or, Three Days of the Con-Dorks as well as Part 81 of Don Webb's seriously surreal Uncle Ovid's Exercise Book. Not to brag or anything, but damn we publish some great stuff. And that's not counting the Joe Lansdale and Geoffrey Landis stories lurking over the horizon...

Now Playing: Grateful Dead In The Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment