Friday, September 10, 2004

NEWSFLASH! Brutarian is not dead yet!

Brutarian's not dead yet. My query generated a quick response from Dom,
the publication's owner, which I'm posting here with his permission:
I do hope Mr. Stewart is not spreading the rumor that we are defunct as
we are not. Gene and I had creative differences that could not be resolved
and so we had a parting of the ways. Brutarian will continue to publish
until I am dead or in a permanent coma so not to worry.

In the interim, I hope that you will let everyone know that we are more
than alive and kicking and still paying the highest rates in the biz aside
from majors like Time, and Playboy and well, you know those publications
with mega circulations.

If you get the chance could you get the message out to all these sites you
frequent and let them know the situation. Or let me know where to go -
no puns here, not now - and post the announcement.

Cheers,
Dominick

So, it seems to me that we're looking as something of a bridge burning in
progress. I don't know details, obviously, but the usual "creative differences"
probably came into play.

Now Playing: Rush Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment