Friday, November 02, 2012

365 / 1

Guess what? I'm doing one of those 365 photo challenges, wherein I shoot and post a photo every day for a full year. It's a challenge between myself and The Wife, and will be fully chronicled at the Lisa On Location photography blog. The idea is that the competition between the two of us will keep us going well past the point where we'd normally give up such an effort. It certainly helped tonight, because my plan A, plan B and plan C for my first photo of the project all collapsed into a steaming heap of wreckage.

Here is my official entry for the 365 challenge. It's my Figure-8 puffer fish, which I'd never photographed before. He didn't particularly like the attention, but curiosity eventually got the better of him. It's no cute kitten, but they're interesting critters none the less.

365 photo project, Lisa on Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas. Figure 8 puffer

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF 100mm 2.8 macro

Now Playing: Blue Öyster Cult Workshop of the Telescopes
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment