Sunday, November 04, 2012

365 / 3

Every year when we attend Wurstfest I make a point to visit the Spass Haus, which is a wonderful, cozy, pub-like German beer hall decked out in wall-to-wall hardwood. My favorite part? It is decorated floor-to-ceiling with more than 17,000 beer bottles from all over the world. It is Jerome Nowotny’s “World’s Largest Beer Bottle Collection,” acquired by Wurstfest nearly three decades ago. It is mighty impressive. During my bachelor days, I amassed quite a large beer bottle collection myself, the product of Double Dave's Pizzaworks "Global Beer Expert" promotion. Alas, when we got married, Lisa made me get rid of it. I always remind her of this when we visit the Spass Haus, and she always rolls her eyes.

365 photo project, Lisa on Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest. Spatt Haus beer bottles

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing: Pink Floyd Cruel But Fair
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment