Tuesday, November 27, 2012

365 / 26: Tatonka

Through a series of unfortunate events which I'll not bore you with, I spent today in Cuero, banging my head into a proverbial wall. On the way home, my Picture Of The Day was the furthest thing from my mind. So much so that when I drove past the woman parked on the side of the road taking pictures of buffalo grazing in the nearby pasture, the only thing that crossed my mind was, "She's got a nice lens. That looks like the Canon EF 70-200 f/4 L." About a mile later, the lightbulb went off in my head, and I turned around to get today's shot.

365 photo challenge, Lisa On Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas. Buffalo bison

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon FD 500mm f/8 reflex

Lisa On Location Photography

Now Playing: The Kinks Live in London, 1973-1977
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment