Thursday, March 25, 2004

My Aggiecon schedule

Aggiecon is this weekend, and true to form, the schedule arrives at the last minute. Actually, the sked is a bit early this year--traditionally you find out the panels you're on when you actually show up for the con. A quick perusal shows that I've got some interesting panels this year:

Friday
Print-On-Demand and E-Publishing, 1:45 p.m., Rudder 402
Autograph Session, 4:15 p.m., Rudder 404

Saturday
Future Squared (the future of the future: genre trends), 10 a.m., Rudder 402
Comic Incarnations (strips, books and graphic novels), 12:30 p.m., Rudder 402
Reading: Dracosaur, 1:45 p.m., Rudder 407

Sunday
Making Your Marks (an introduction to editing), 11:15 a.m., Rudder 402

I'll be reading the original prose short story of "Dracosaur" during my allotted time on Saturday, and will have a sneak peak of the comic adaptation coming out in July. I'll discuss the process of adaptation and collaborating with artist Lori Krell in bringing this to the sequential art medium. And maybe, just maybe, I'll have the sequel to that story with me: "Dracosaur: A Sound of Blunder!"

Now Playing: Violent Femmes The Blind Leading the Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment