Friday, January 21, 2005

Finally... Identity Crisis

My reviews for Brad Meltzer's Identity Crisis issues 5-7 are now up at RevolutionSF. Yes, I realize issue 7 came out more than a month ago, and issues 5-6 in the months prior to that. You, gentle readers, will have to take me at my word that the reviews were written and submitted in a timely fashion. But as all the other editors at RevSF are paid almost as much as I am, these timeliness issues arise on occasion. The important thing is that the reviews are up now, and I hold forth--as I am wont to do--on other people's fictional endeavours.

And while I'm waxing on about RevSF, I'd be remiss were I not to point out that the penultimate installment of the Top 75 Heroines of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror of All Time has been live on the site for a week or two now. See? The other editors aren't the only ones with timeliness issues. This time around, I contribute the entry for Aeryn Sun of Farscape. Huh. Me writing something cool about Farscape. Hard to believe, I know.

Now Playing: Istanpitta Chevrefoil

No comments:

Post a Comment